001Bond

001Bond

Audiophyte
Hello,
Can you help to identify this speaker. All I have is this picture.
it has a rectangular column close to a square with fabric wrapped over rounded corners, top and base are also distinctly rounded. I cant see if the fabric is limited to 3 sides only or wraps the entire speaker sides. I heard them 3 or 4 years ago and it was in a Berlin loft, the guy is a audiophile so I suppose the speakers are upper tier, maybe 90's vintage?. Please chip in with your thoughts. Thank you!

PS: I was thinking of a more modern version of the ESS AMT 1 Tower, but so far no success....

I think I found it:
Vandersteen Signature, Model 3A or 2C....

Hartwig_Klappert_47s.jpg

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Hello,
Can you help to identify this speaker. All I have is this picture.
it has a rectangular column close to a square with fabric wrapped over rounded corners, top and base are also distinctly rounded. I cant see if the fabric is limited to 3 sides only or wraps the entire speaker sides. I heard them 3 or 4 years ago and it was in a Berlin loft, the guy is a audiophile so I suppose the speakers are upper tier, maybe 90's vintage?. Please chip in with your thoughts. Thank you!

PS: I was thinking of a more modern version of the ESS AMT 1 Tower, but so far no success....

I think I found it:
Vandersteen Signature, Model 3A or 2C....

View attachment 29081
I don't think its a 3A they don't get wider at the bottom. And they don't have a badge on the front. I don't believe the 2Cs do either. Good luck identifying them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A friend of mine has some Energy speakers with a similar sock, they kind of looked like this but don't know the model (either did my buddy off the top of his head when I visited recently).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis