Ico, Shadow of The Colossus Sneaking Onto PS3

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Ico, Shadow of The Colossus Sneaking Onto PS3
05/26/2010 Written by Mike Hartnett

If you’re one of those gamers who had managed to get their hands on a copy of either Ico or Shadow of The Colossus on the PS2 and have been waiting for either series to make a return on the PS3, then we might just have some news that will put a smile on your face today.

TheSixthAxis is reporting today that an unconfirmed source of theirs has not only reveled that both Ico and Shadow of The Colossus would be making their way onto the PS3, but that they will be doing so together on one Blu-ray disc and may be making their return as early as Q1 2011. Both Ico and Shadow of The Colossus have received critical acclaim when they released on the PS2 several years ago not only for their unique style of gameplay, but for the artistic draw that each title possessed. TSA had contacted Sony for comment only to receive the cold shoulder, unsurprisingly.

So what’s your take on the situation? Do you think this rumor is viable, will we be see these classics hit the PS3 next year? I’m leaning towards yes; let us know what you think in the comments below!

Source: PlayStation LifeStyle

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I have both games for my ps2, but never got around to playing them. I can't click your link because it's blocked at work to see if there's anything more mentioned, but if they brought both games to the ps3 with redone graphics for about $40, that'd definitely be nice :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, we will see these on the PS3 because they are prepping for the release of the third installment, which I can't for the life of me remeber what it is called. I saw an article on it a few months back and it looks good.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The Last Guardian which is the third installment of the ICO series which was shown at E3 2009.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Here is the Trailer for ya,also from everything I have been reading it looks like the release date will be Nov. 2010, haven't heard anything else as of late either so hopefully that means it's still on track for this date.

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My guess is the first two will come out just prior to that one, sort of like the God of War pack, even though this one is technically supposed to be a Prequel to the other two.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis