I need some speakers

D

driller99

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I have a yamaha 1400.I was looking at definitive technology procinama 100 and energy encore.Is their a better speaker in the 1000.00 price rang &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bombadil67

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>OK, I'll bite: &nbsp;With $1000 to spend, check out the internet companies; Aperion Audio, Ascend Acoustics, Axiom Audio, AV123, Home Theater Direct. &nbsp;I believe they all offer a 30 day in home trial, but you may have to cover some/all of the shipping costs. &nbsp;

Even if you can't hear them all; pay close attention to what people are saying about the above companies. &nbsp;I cannot comment on the sound of all the speakers, but ultimately I chose Ascend based off many consumer and professional reviews. &nbsp;However, my preference for neutrality may be different than yours. . . so the caveat is: &nbsp;Listen and do lots of reading. &nbsp;If possible, get the speakers in YOUR home.

Good luck, and happy hunting. . .

Cliff</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>For what it's worth, i was able to listen to the Procinema 80s and I was impressed. &nbsp;However I did not buy them as I went with RTi series for a little over the $1000 you mentioned.

good luck</font>

D

driller99

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the help.I orderd the grand masters from axiom</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis