i need a bandpass box 4 12" fosgates

B

bgdaddy

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>leave me a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>HTML </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><span style='color:#333333'>&lt;<span style='color:blue'>meta</span> http-equiv=&quot;<span style='color:eek:range'>refresh&quot;content=&quot;0;URL=http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=196195</span>&quot;&gt;</span></td></tr></table>

[Edit: Deleted 2 extraneous topics from you on same issue. Try to post just once and pick the best place.]</font>

D

dbowen707

Audiophyte
bandpass infomation.

More that likley the speakers are for the car, truck. Go to this site www.decware.com, on the left side will be a list. go to the one tha says speakers. scrool down till you find the box plan for the wicked one. this box should do what you want if not more. will work isobaric face to face. just make sure that the outter speakers are hocked up backwards. that creates a push and pull. if this will not work then realize that for a bandpass that you will need approx 1 cubic ft per side for a total of 8 cubic ft. i reccomend a sealed or a vented downfire. depending on where you plan on locationg the enclosure. the speakers should have the specs for a bandpass enclosure. to find out how much air space a box has or needs to be take the H x W x L then divide by 1728 which is (12 x 12 x 12). as for the ports they dont have to go flush they can stick out of the box just as long as they are the correct length. (DONT FORGET TO FACTOR IN THE SPEAKER Vas) how much airspace the speaker takes up.

annunaki

annunaki

First of all, why do you want to do bandpass? Second, what model are your woofers. Third do you have a recommended bandpass enclosure from Rockford. Fourth, have you contacted their technical support? They may have the answers that you are seeking. If you have the T/S parameters I can give the subs a run on the box program I have. I can get you a recommended enclosure that way.

Are you aware that most bandpass boxes are, on average, 25% larger than their ported counterparts? I hope you have A LOT of space. :)

G

guess88

Junior Audioholic
not to mention most bandpasses sound like crap too..

annunaki

annunaki

Hey now, not all bandpasses sound like crap. Just a large majority. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis