I just emailed the warnerbros PR dept.

D

dis

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I know this may seem like a fruitless act but I wish that all blockbuster movies could be released with a DTS soundtrack. Maybe if enough people complain they'll change their ways...atleast one can only hope.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Why isn't the matrix reloaded DVD going to be released with a DTS soundtrack? As a home theatre owner, I and many others agree that DTS offers far better audio fidelity.

DTS particularily outshines DD (Dolby Digital) when it comes to dialog. Dialog, was my number one complaint about the first matrix on DVD. I could never hear what was being spoken so I'd have to increase the volume in order to follow along. This particularily became annoying because I found that I'd have to increase the volume to hear the quieter scenes and decrease the volume during the louder scenes.

Many of us spend good money on home theatre equipment to better enjoy our movies, why not help us get more out of our movies

Kind Regards,

George
</td></tr></table></font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis