I cant really hear any bass coming from my subwoofer help.

S

sabedra211

Junior Audioholic
I cant really hear bass from my home theater uuuh whats wrong with it ? its a panasonic Home theater and all panasonic told me was to.......
Dear Mr. SABEDRA

Thank you for contacting Panasonic.Please unplug the unit from power
source and disconnect all external connections if there are any, as
well
as the speaker connections. Reconnect them one by one after about 20
minutes. Check the wires for any signs of damage as they are being put
back. We hope that this information would be able to help you.

Thank You,
Panasonic Consumer Support

SOME ONE HELP ME THANKS!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....give resets a chance....descramblers do that....I've heard, haha....gone for sure this time......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....had to come back....speaker wire crossed loses bass most noticably as the efficiency of the speaker increases, but that type of increase is not good....I believe there may be no better bass than comes from 4 or 2 ohm loads as the amp section is standing up and firing....what could be, for a shorter time....anyhow, be sure and check your + wire and - wire at both ends CAREFULLLY....in the bath I go with my rubber duck....you think I'm kidding, don't you?....

S

sabedra211

Junior Audioholic
mulester7 said:
.....had to come back....speaker wire crossed loses bass most noticably as the efficiency of the speaker increases, but that type of increase is not good....I believe there may be no better bass than comes from 4 or 2 ohm loads as the amp section is standing up and firing....what could be, for a shorter time....anyhow, be sure and check your + wire and - wire at both ends CAREFULLLY....in the bath I go with my rubber duck....you think I'm kidding, don't you?....
What? Ok that did not really make sense to me ahahaha so check the wires for what? and tape what? and shouldnt u use like Electric tape (black Tape)?
and the Subwoofer is 8 Ohms Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused:

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Sabedra, forgive me, I was trolling a little with additional wordage....unplug the unit from the AC....seperate the compent pieces from each other including the speakers....although I don't understand why, if NOTHING is receiving any AC, in any way, and then again, capacitors hold....leave it alone for 24 hours....at that point any resets should surely have activated as implied by the manufacturer, to be initiated by a resurgence of AC....then, if you have disconnected the speakers, and I would since you're losing bass, carefully check the speakers are reconnected correctly possibly replacing iffy looking connectors or wire....and make sure you don't cross the wire if it's wire....go the full length with the wire pinched between your thumb and forefinger making sure the wire does not roll, and know for sure which side is +, and which side is -....Sabedra, it's just us here late, so reply if needed....Clint, see how I'm tryin' to help out?.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....yes, Sabedra, that would be the COMPONENT pieces instead of what i said....seperates....CD player in own cabinet, tape deck, vcr, and such....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis