B

biffbyun

Enthusiast
Ok, I have an HTPC with an RS-2. I know that the RS2 is capable of 24Hz. The question is, how to I ensure that the movies play at 24Hz. I usually play mkv files that are encoded at 24Hz. The caveat is that I'm using dual display with an lcd. Do I need to set turn off cloning when I start the movie and set the 24hz in the lay properties?
Thanks for any help. Still learning this HTPC thing.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Ok, I have an HTPC with an RS-2. I know that the RS2 is capable of 24Hz. The question is, how to I ensure that the movies play at 24Hz. I usually play mkv files that are encoded at 24Hz. The caveat is that I'm using dual display with an lcd. Do I need to set turn off cloning when I start the movie and set the 24hz in the lay properties?
What is an RS-2?

jinjuku

jinjuku

I believe that would all depend on your video card. What are you driving your displays with?

B

biffbyun

Enthusiast
I believe that would all depend on your video card. What are you driving your displays with?
Well, I'm using a 4670 ATI. I just see alot of judder even when navigating in windows. I think the refresh rate is just slow to being with.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Well, I'm using a 4670 ATI. I just see alot of judder even when navigating in windows. I think the refresh rate is just slow to being with.
The boards out there say the 4670 supports 24 fps telecine at 1080p. But I know that the nVidia GeForce cards do...

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
What OS and VGA driver version are you running?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis