Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Looking to sell my Ascend 200se in espresso. Speakers where used for surround duties and are 7yrs old... in very good condition. Asking $220.00 cdn ($165.00US). Buyer pays for shipping...cost negotiable to finalize this sale. I prefer paypal or e-money to finalize this transaction. Any queries....send me a PM or email> bpinthe905@gmail.com

11.0.JPG
xxxx.JPG

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Billy, is that you? Billyp? In disguise?
Yes sir.... I couldn't remember my old password...I hope all is well with you....it's been a while... glad to see you have not lost your sense of humor during my absence...:)

I'm going with new Monitor Audio inwalls and adding some Atmos in ceiling for 5.1.4....

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Nope...about 10mins north. We downsized our home we're now in Stouffville....it's a little more rural and slower pace...small town living.:)

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
I've not set up my media room (16x10x9) because we're replacing the carpet upstairs....I've installed the new in-walls....the rest of my gear is sitting in the dinning room...untill the work up stairs...is completed.
IMG_20200816_115534_resize_42.jpg
IMG_20200816_115640_resize_53.jpg

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Speakers SOLD.

I'd like to thank Audioholics for allowing ads in a classified sub section and use of their website. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis