HSU ULS-15mk2 Subwoofer - $600 Shipped

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Bought 2/27/18. I have the original box and instructions. PM if interested.

Also I'd be willing to trade for a pair of cherry Mini Philharmonitor's.
1U6A4077.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Terrific sub there, I know it well. Whoever ends up with it is going to have some fun. What state are you located in?

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Terrific sub there, I know it well. Whoever ends up with it is going to have some fun. What state are you located in?
New Orleans, Louisiana.
Not happy about the Super Bowl today :mad:.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@CB22 that is really good price on the ULS 15 MK2. Personally, I think that it is one of the best subs even at regular price. Whomever gets this will have one heck of a sub. GLWTS! Just wished I had an extra $600 right now as I would be all over this! Just saying.............;)

Cheers,

Phil

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
@CB22 that is really good price on the ULS 15 MK2. Personally, I think that it is one of the best subs even at regular price. Whomever gets this will have one heck of a sub. GLWTS! Just wished I had an extra $600 right now as I would be all over this! Just saying.............;)

Cheers,

Phil
Ya, I tried to price it to sell fast. I got 2 X-13's coming this week so gotta make some space for them. Was considering keeping it for a 2.1 bedroom set up but figured I could put a nice dent in X-13 bill. I really enjoyed the sub and the AH review was spot on. My only regret was not getting two of them.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Initially, I had a single ULS 15 MK2. But, not long after I also bought a PSA S1500 and then another. I sold off the ULS-15 MK2 right after. But, I know I would have been just as happy w/dual ULS-15 MK2's as I was with the dual S1500's. My ULS-15 MK2 was a B-stock so it could not be sent back.

Back in the day, I also owned a Hsu VTF 3.3 and really liked it as well. Your offer of $600 shipped for a ULS 15 MK2 is a total steal. Just wished I had some extra money right now. Unfortunately, I do not. However, I do wish you well with your sale. Be sure to list it on Audio Mart as it is free to do so. :)

Cheers,

Phil

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Ok just to cause trouble, I’ll urge you to try it in your bedroom system before you let it go. :)

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Does it come with those pads? What is best price?

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I'm pulling the sale on this. I decided tonight I'm going to keep it. After getting in my new subs this MK2 still has a special musical magic that I hesitate to sell off. Sorry for posting this thread in the first place.

EDIT: can a mod delete this thread for me? Thx

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I can't say that I blame you. Could kick myself for selling mine. Personally, I think that you are making the right decision.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis