Houseplants for Audiophiles

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
LMAO
He must only water those plants with oxygen free H2O from a $300/pint watering can held with vibration absorbing audioophool grade silicon-rubber gloves!

XEagleDriver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO
He must only water those plants with oxygen free H2O from a $300/pint watering can held with vibration absorbing audioophool grade silicon-rubber gloves!

XEagleDriver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
H2O without oxygen is not water. It's hydrogen.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
i have one on each side of my mains! :D I highly recommend, there very soothing and I also recommend Pink Floyd any LP by them will do.:D in the mean time you guys have a pleasant Tripitaka!!:p but you may need some Tripitacos if you smoke to much.;)
marijuana-picture-id481825881.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Nope, it'll make more water and oxygen...
Umm, so if we add the two, Hydrogen + Peroxide and No oxygen, would it still be safe for a Patient to use? I would imagine removing oxygen he would become Impatient from lack of oxygen and pass out and may even die from the lack of no oxygen.:D Man, I never could grasp awhole of that H2O thing.;) But I like the idea of more water and oxygen I use that to make my water more fuzzies.:D I do buy a lot of Alka-Seltzer's just to watch the fuzzies:oops: in my glass of water.:D

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I think you need more Oxygen G...
Umm, Nope :D as soon as I pop the top off of my ice cold brew and as soon as my Lava lamp gets hit with those electrons when I turn it on I'll be good to go!!;)
597A35E9-5829-40B8-B03C-00BF264F924C.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
April fool or no, I will kill any houseplant. It's been proven. Can't help myself.

T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
If you smoke too much of any house plant you will kill it, no matter how much you are lovin' it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis