Home Theatre in ceiling speaker suggestion

A

Amit Punjabi

Audiophyte
Hello All,

I am setting up a 5.1 home theatre with in ceiling speakers. Unfortunately i have a False ceiling internal space of only 7 inches which leaves me with speaker height of maximum 6 inches. Please advise me which LCR angled speakers and surround speakers i should go for which has a depth of 6 inches or lower. I am using Denon AV receiver model number AVRX1400. I can change the receiver if the situation requires. Appreciate your help in advance. Thank you.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
I would look at the Triad InCeiling Silver/6 Sat. Great speaker that places the drivers on a 45 degree angle so the sound appears to come from the TV. Only 6" high. Depending on the room, you can use the same speakers for surrounds, or Triad's InWall Surround speakers in the ceiling -- these have a depth of only 4 inches.

If we can help you let us know.

A

Amit Punjabi

Audiophyte
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have a restriction of 10 inches diameter due to my false ceiling design. Can you guide me with angeld LCR speakers below 10 inch diameter and under 6 inch of depth. Thanks

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
I'm afraid that Triad doesn't have such a speaker. Sorry.

Perhaps there are other manufacturers that have a similar and smaller design but I am not aware of any.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis