Home theater critique :-)

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
thank you so very much for the response... the CC level to which you are speaking of I'm assuming is the individual levels of all the speakers. If that is the case I find that rather odd as well
Your center channel level was set lower because:

1) The speaker probably has higher sensitivity than the front left and right speakers.
2) They are closer to your main mic position.
3) You have two speakers. Most people have only 1 speaker for the center channel.

Still, it looks on the high side.

H

Hunterdan777

Audioholic Intern
Your center channel level was set lower because:

1) The speaker probably has higher sensitivity than the front left and right speakers.
2) They are closer to your main mic position.
3) You have two speakers. Most people have only 1 speaker for the center channel.

Still, it looks on the high side.
Looks on the high side?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I would really only use one center channel. Curious how you ended up with two. ?

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I think the center channels might sound better if you place them on the front of your stand without the candles and air freshener blocking the drivers. You never know give it a try.

H

Hunterdan777

Audioholic Intern
I think the center channels might sound better if you place them on the front of your stand without the candles and air freshener blocking the drivers. You never know give it a try.
I did move the speakers to the front... And I also went down to one and put the other speaker in another room

H

Hunterdan777

Audioholic Intern
Any other input would be greatly appreciated... I've been playing around with it most of the day

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis