Hillary's Bosnia Sniper fire story validated!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
No Country For Old Hags..........If that doesn't win an Oscar, what will?!:D:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You're aware they use her Labia Majora to take landmines apart, it acts like a Remora to a shark, then one sharp quick twist and the mine falls apart, the military says it's the most destructive tool they've ever seen, they're going to make it part of the gear handed out to soldiers in all theaters. The Navy SEALS have been experimenting with it, they use it to cut through a ship's steel hull. The Air Force has found a way to strap it to AMRAAM missiles, virtual 100% kill guaranteed, the pilots call it Hillary's Hairy Hellhound.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
WTF! it's all true!

facts:
she was under fire!
she also very calmly did all her duties during all of it!

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
"Hillary Clinton was supposed to be our guest tonight, but she got pinned down by sniper fire. Who would have guessed Hillary would have more war stories than John McCain? ... Hillary’s campaign is claiming she misspoke when she said she landed under gunfire during her trip to Bosnia. Turns out it was gunfire on a trip to L.A. ... She now admits there weren’t any snipers. And today Bill Clinton said, “Hey, if I would have known there weren’t any snipers, I would not have sent her there in the first place.” Jay Leno

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
You're aware they use her Labia Majora to take landmines apart, it acts like a Remora to a shark, then one sharp quick twist and the mine falls apart, the military says it's the most destructive tool they've ever seen, they're going to make it part of the gear handed out to soldiers in all theaters. The Navy SEALS have been experimenting with it, they use it to cut through a ship's steel hull. The Air Force has found a way to strap it to AMRAAM missiles, virtual 100% kill guaranteed, the pilots call it Hillary's Hairy Hellhound.
That's just disgusting. Hilarious... but even the thought of Hill's labia makes me shudder.

I think I need to go take a bath.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
S-man...just the image of Hellary's whatchamacallit .... ruined my sex life for a long, long time. Thanks. :p :( May brimstone rain down upon your evil-conceiving brain! :eek: You are a bad, bad man.

:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
S-man...just the image of Hillary's whatchamacallit .... ruined my sex life for a long, long time. Thanks. :p :( May brimstone rain down upon your evil-conceiving brain! :eek: You are a bad, bad man.

:D
Well they don't call her the human swiss-army knife for nothing! Did I tell you they're planning to dig a tunnel from Washington to England, the cutting head on the drill.....you know, Hillary's Hairy Hellhound. It can slice, dice, incinerate or maim, most versatile tool ever, even Bubba was afraid of it.:D

P

palmharbor

Junior Audioholic
Bush's National Guard Service

Its been seven years and Bush has still been unable to find
anyone who saw him doing his national guard service when he was transferred. Naturally, not showing up for National Guard
Service is not as serious as Hillary misstating the facts about
Bosnia visit. I mean, like its just like not showing up for school or something....Hey if your Dad is connected you don't need to
show up...oh yeah, the Energy Taskforce Meeting with EXXON and other that Channey had....well, I cannot figure out what was said or agreed to but the price of gas at that time was $1.46
and since then its gone up slightly......no problem....lets go back to ragging on Hilary Clinton.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Its been seven years and Bush has still been unable to find
anyone who saw him doing his national guard service when he was transferred. Naturally, not showing up for National Guard
Service is not as serious as Hillary misstating the facts about
Bosnia visit. I mean, like its just like not showing up for school or something....Hey if your Dad is connected you don't need to
show up...oh yeah, the Energy Taskforce Meeting with EXXON and other that Channey had....well, I cannot figure out what was said or agreed to but the price of gas at that time was $1.46
and since then its gone up slightly......no problem....lets go back to ragging on Hilary Clinton.
Yeah, she's way more fun than Bush.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
A face only a Remora could love (suck.)
Picking on her for things relevant to her politics is fine, but insulting her based on physical characteristics is really low even by your standards.:(
As much as I despise Bush, how often do I mention the fact that he looks like an ape?

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Picking on her for things relevant to her politics is fine, but insulting her based on physical characteristics is really low even by your standards.:(
As much as I despise Bush, how often do I mention the fact that he looks like an ape?
You don't have to, it's a given.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis