Highland office system.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The Rosewood certainly is lovely. That's a fourth monitor there to the right of the speaker! What kind are they, btw? You had those 2030p's that whole time?
The fourth one is just for a work area when I have to repair a machine. It is just easier to have a monitor/keyboard/mouse and all the other connections ready when I am setting up a new machine or fixing it.

Yup I had the 2031p's for a few years and was very happy with them. That is until I got these in my office.

The speakers are the Dali Helicon 300 MK2. They are by far the highest quality speaker I have ever owned. Build quality is superb. I don't think my friend used them for more than a few months before upgrading and boxing these up.

So the whole setup is:

Emotiva XDA-1 dac used as a preamp
Niles SI-245 amplifier
Denon DCM-280 CD changer
Lenovo laptop running Vortexbox with all songs ripped to FLAC
Dali Helicon 300 MK2 speakers

Now I may have to get my Marantz preamp back out and buy a turntable.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I meant the computer lcd monitors, what kind are those three?

I had taken a quick gander for your speakers and saw the most important spec of all: cost.

Sometimes you can't not take the deal. I so understand and the really good thing in this case is that there really is no splainin to do. If she doesn't know then she can't care. You show great wisdom for one so young.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
New shots of the messy desk and system.

I replaced the 3 LCD's with 2 ultra wide curved samsung's. Me like very much.

Close up of the Parasound System.

P3, A23 and zDAC. Turntable will come after Fuzz gets his good one I will snag his "temp" one.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New shots of the messy desk and system.

I replaced the 3 LCD's with 2 ultra wide curved samsung's. Me like very much.

Close up of the Parasound System.

P3, A23 and zDAC. Turntable will come after Fuzz gets his good one I will snag his "temp" one.
Sounds good to me :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis