Help with projector optimization

W

Willi364

Audiophyte
Hey guys,

I have the Epson 5040ub. It is my first projector and I am looking for any set up or optimization help if anyone has expert advice on how to really make this projector perform at its best. After basic set up the projector seems to run great with the 4K up conversion but I do see some limitations with motion intensive scenes. Maybe there is a setting that will improve the image that I need to configure? I am not concerned about running it in ECO mode. I want the best image possible when I sit down to watch a movie. There are a lot of deep menu configuration options and I don't fully understand. Hopefully someone out there can clear things up for me, or maybe this has been discussed in a previous thread? Thanks in advance!

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
While I hate to recommend people to other forums from within any page, I do suggest that with such a specific question you check AVS Forum. They have a thread with thousands of posts to read through that will help you with optimization of your model.

It is good to go through some calibration screens to get the most you can out of it.

You will also want to play with creative frame interpolation for the projector to find settings that work best for you.

Depending on your screen size, it is not always necessary to run the projector in high lamp mode.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis