Help w/Marantz SR7012

A

Atlas-Athena

Junior Audioholic
Having problem w/Audessy... Why? How? To overcome it only calibrating 5.1? It shuts off my 7.1.4 erases the 2 REAR back Surrounds IE only measures the 5.1.4? Like they’re not hooked up, but they’re fully working?

Thanks in Advance.. Running combo of (4) Polk SURROUNDS fx 2
SVS ULTRA center, Klipsch RP600 m LR
SVS ULTRA Atmos x (4) height
EMOTIVA Gen 3, 5 channel for LCRSLSR
OSD 5500 5 ch but running just 2 chn RS’s to get 175 watts ea
Height chn off Marantz sr7012

New SVS PB4000 coming in mail, just Ordered it today from SVS, think that covers the interesting bits.. Sean

A

Atlas-Athena

Junior Audioholic
Gathered from viewing YouTube arghh I know that was correct?errr? Thnx for any help

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What's the manual say? Screw youtube. :) (but sounds like the right setting offhand)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well it discusses what is necessary with the 11.1 amp assign on pages 62-66 of the pdf manual. There are some specific connections and settings required it seems. Is this one of the units where the external amp must be used with heights?

A

Atlas-Athena

Junior Audioholic
External amps needed for anything over 9 channel.. yes heights

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
External amps needed for anything over 9 channel.. yes heights
You are using the avr amp for heights tho, yes? Seems some of the models in that range had odd requirements for what you could, or had to, run on external. I know we have some guys with this model, hopefully they'll tune in. Did you review the requirements for the setup options on the pages I listed?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis