mylo2020

mylo2020

Enthusiast
Hello Guys, I wanted to update my current set up that is wayyy too old now.

I apologize if my for my English I am not In the US

So I am not in a rush to buy everything at once so I started to buy one or two things at time so I already bought the Denon AVR X4500. My goal is to enjoy the Atmos experience but at beginning I will start with a 5.1 System then I will start expanding my set up to 7.2.4 . My budget for Each speaker is around $300-$500.
So what brands could you recommend since I have seem quite a lot and I am not sure of what to choose and where I live I don't have the chance to go to a store to listen different speaker brands or the chance to return it if I don't like it. Every component has to be imported by me so that is why I must be sure that I am getting the best bang for the buck.
I saw the Canton GLE but I am not pretty sure how good they are since In their website some of the models seems to be discontinued and they were launched somewhere in 2015. So I want to get at least some future proof system.

I will appreciate any help...

Regards!!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Don't know where you are or what's available to you.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
The Monoprice Monolith THX line of speakers should be on your list because they are really amazing products for the price:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis