Help needed with 4 zone wired Nuvo system

G

G-Force03

Audiophyte
hello - I am new to the forum and my audio skills are not the best, so I apologize if my terminology is vague. I am needing some assistance on what sort of receiver I need or can make work to get my home audio system working. There are 4 zones in the house and I have a central bundle with the Ethernet cords and speaker wires which is all brought together into a Nuvo hookup. I have attached a couple of pictures as I know I didn’t explain that very well. I don’t really feel like spending a ton of $$$ on a Nuvo receiver so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get these speakers cranking. I appreciate the help!
65172CDC-CF73-4E62-8972-F067CEA05931.jpeg B7F531A5-8706-472B-974C-45D1DBCB86B9.jpeg

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

Your best bet would be to contact a company that specializes in whole-house audio like Home Theater Direct.

Most likely the red/black wires are one speaker in the zone, and the blue/white wires the second speaker.

You will need an ohm meter to determine the impedance of the speakers you have installed. If they show something between 4-8 ohms, you can use them with a non-NuVo amplifier.

The Ethernet cables I’m guessing go to local wall control panels? You probably won’t be able to use them with anything but NuVo.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis