Help!! Need Dvd Player Advice!!

F

FindMeACar.com

Audiophyte
Hi!

I using a Samsung HD-841 DVD player and I'm using DVI out to my Sony DLP Projector on a Stewart Gray Hawk screen and it is working really well but the problem I'm having is the Samsung will not work with my 4x1 HDTV Switcher With IR Remote Control because of some HDCP protection :confused: I read the reviews on the Bravo D1 and from what I found out is this is a really good unit and it will work with the DVI switcher but trying to find one is impossible, can someone recommend a solution? I want a quality picture using DVI that’s as good or better than the Samsung or Bravo....Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

Dan

WorkerBee

WorkerBee

Junior Audioholic
How much $$ are you willing to part with? I just bought a closeout Denon #2900 and could not be happier for the money. :D

M

mfabien

Senior Audioholic
FindMeACar.com said:
Hi!

I using a Samsung HD-841 DVD player and I'm using DVI out to my Sony DLP Projector on a Stewart Gray Hawk screen and it is working really well but the problem I'm having is the Samsung will not work with my 4x1 HDTV Switcher With IR Remote Control because of some HDCP protection :confused: I read the reviews on the Bravo D1 and from what I found out is this is a really good unit and it will work with the DVI switcher but trying to find one is impossible, can someone recommend a solution? I want a quality picture using DVI that’s as good or better than the Samsung or Bravo....Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. :eek:

Dan
The DVI output on the HD-841 is a DVI-I (29 pins) which is digital to analog. Not HDCP compliant.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis