Help finding speakers

E

elvenmaster

Audiophyte
I need to purchase computer speakers that have a depth of about 3-inches and are wall mountable (preferably with volume control).

Sound quality is not a huge deal just something that works...

They speakers are for a treatment room at a dentist's office so that the dentist can hear what the patient is hearing (through headphones) as well.

Any help??

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I need to purchase computer speakers that have a depth of about 3-inches and are wall mountable (preferably with volume control).

They speakers are for a treatment room at a dentist's office so that the dentist can hear what the patient is hearing (through headphones) as well.

Any help??
Around these parts you won't find many folks using computer speakers or suggesting them.

I suggest a low cost little receiver with a nice small speaker setup or maybe even a HTIB.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/ONKHTS3100SLVA/Onkyo/HT-S3100-700w-Receiver-5-Speakers-Subwoofer-SILVER/1.html It will likely have better sound than anything you can find for a computer system Plus you get a remote to control volume which is always nice IMO.

You'd only need to use a couple of the speakers probably, but they might look ok in your office.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord

Any help??
What's driving the headphones?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis