P

Paul s

Enthusiast
Looking at outlaw7000 or monolith 7 which do u think is better first actuall power amp

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Two really good amps both will Performe admirably.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They're not particularly comparable. The Monolith is a more powerful amp and Outlaw less expensive....so what is better for your needs?

P

Paul s

Enthusiast
They're not particularly comparable. The Monolith is a more powerful amp and Outlaw less expensive....so what is better for your needs?
I guess better ? Wich is better built i was trying to figure if mono was worth the extra 500

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I guess better ? Wich is better built i was trying to figure if mono was worth the extra 500
The ATI-built Monolith could have the edge there but no one will really know for about 20 more years :) Why do you need 7ch of equal amplification particularly?

P

Paul s

Enthusiast
The ATI-built Monolith could have the edge there but no one will really know for about 20 more years :) Why do you need 7ch of equal amplification particularly?
Using 4 klipsh rp8000 polk sur center klipsh for height and 4 primus 363 for othet room plus 2 subs

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Using 4 klipsh rp8000 polk sur center klipsh for height and 4 primus 363 for othet room plus 2 subs
Whut? :) Doesn't really answer my question but more confusing than anything. You have passive subs?

P

Paul s

Enthusiast
Whut? :) Doesn't really answer my question but more confusing than anything. You have passive subs?
No powered iM running 9 speakers not counting 4 primus dont have power for them using pioneer 503 elite but not really enough power for all

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Both the Klipsch and the Primus speakers have a rather high sensitivity. Either the Outlaw or the Monolith should be adequate for your needs. There would be slightly more headroom with the Monolith if your main listening room is large, your listening distance from the main speakers is over 12 feet and you listen to your system at reference level.

Here is a link to calculate what would be adequate in your situation: http://myhometheater.homestead.com/splcalculator.html

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis