HDTV Calibration Equipment Bang for buck.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
Hey everyone, I read through forums first and I just can't seem to find a good choice. I am looking for a meter, and software, and some advanced features I could be dangerous with. I have read a lot and know I can learn the software and what I need to do in order for calibration but with all the choices out there? I kinda want plug and play with extra features. Is it possible to get close calibration with a 150 dollar meter? Least would be better then doing just a dvd with the eye correct? Any packages people recommend. I see color HFCR is free. Have to do some reading and if I get the eye one color meter I would be set to play. Is this fine. I don't want to buy then have to buy more. So should I just go with a calman home versions? Thanks for any info.

P

photographer86

Audioholic
I went with the i1display pro from x-rte it self. Not a oem or third party manufacturer. Was a lot to learn. Just like learning REW but I spent time at it and asked question and watched videos. Am I a pro no way but does my tv look more accurate, you bet it does!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis