hdmi & dvi interconnect recommendations

D

drick

Enthusiast
I am going to need 2 HDMI - DVI cables (DTV HD DVR & DVP-NS975V to ES9000), as well as 1 DVI -> DVI cable (ES9000 to XBR950).

What I have currently is:

Monster 400 for HDMI : HDMI to DVI Video Cable - HDMI400/DVI-1M x1
& HDMI400/DVI-1M x2
+
Monster DVI400 Super-High Performance DVI-D Video Cable for HDTV - DVI400-5M x1

I was told that these are the best quality cables that the TGG carry, so that is what i got.

I am considering moving up to the M1000DV HDMI to DVI Reference Digital Video Interface (M1000HDMI/DVI-1M / M1000HDMI/DVI-2M )& M500DVI Super-High Performance DVI-D Video Cable for HDTV (M500DVI-5M) as I FINALLY found somewher in the greater SF Bay area that sells them, but wanted to see what other people are using first.

Any/all suggestions are welcome.

Thnx

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I am using a generic cable to carry the digital data to my tv... You see, it is DIGITAL... zeroes and ones... There is no interference added or noise generate by other equipment. A $1,000.00 digital cable will not look better and if you aren't happy it is likely because the source is poor, not the cable.

Monster Cable is an excellent way to keep your local retail store in business though.

D

drick

Enthusiast
BMXTRIX said:
I am using a generic cable to carry the digital data to my tv... You see, it is DIGITAL... zeroes and ones... There is no interference added or noise generate by other equipment. A $1,000.00 digital cable will not look better and if you aren't happy it is likely because the source is poor, not the cable.

Monster Cable is an excellent way to keep your local retail store in business though.
hahaha, that seems to be a recurring theme when i ask this question.

i guess i'll stick with the cables i have then..

:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis