HD DVD system error

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
I just try to watch the movie, Alexander Revisit, and when I put the secound disc, my A20 show "System Error" . I did not do any firware update yet, but when I try to upload the update today the player show it can not read a CD ???. I am lost, Is it the player ? or the movie ?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I just try to watch the movie, Alexander Revisit, and when I put the secound disc, my A20 show "System Error" . I did not do any firware update yet, but when I try to upload the update today the player show it can not read a CD ???. I am lost, Is it the player ? or the movie ?
You should be able to check the player menu to see which firmware it has already uploaded. Perhaps the Cd you have is the same or older firmware?
If not, try it again and make sure you follow the step by step instructions included.
May need to call Toshiba.

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
Okay it's 20:55, and the player is at step 3/5, and I like Gasman write, I did not burn the file correctly, I read the post give by Gasman, about using NEVO to burn the picture ISO, so I dowload the try version and it work...so far.

Thanks

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Okay it's 20:55, and the player is at step 3/5, and I like Gasman write, I did not burn the file correctly, I read the post give by Gasman, about using NEVO to burn the picture ISO, so I dowload the try version and it work...so far. Thanks
Well, at least you got it going. On line downloads a more timely if you need one of these firmwares, but it isn't that easy, unlike a CD from Toshiba.
I finally received my 2.5 but I don't have a need for it yet, so it is just waiting.:D
Let's hope this will solve your issues.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis