Hayden Panettiere's father accused of striking wife

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"He was later released after posting $50,000 bail."

That's a lot of money. Hitting women is wrong. ;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Bow chicka wow wow. She's around my age too.

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
She's hot, but is it bad that I have no fricking clue who she is???

J

jamie2112

Banned
All I can think of is the 2 kids that were killed this weekend in Baltimore while playing outside, then I see this post and I really have to say WHO CARES? Big deal so a b list celebs dad smacks her mom. Big deal, kids are dying around us and the news runs this pathetic story....Give me a freakin break.....:eek:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
While I abhor his conduct in this matter, I can safely say that Hayden Panettiere's father shouldl be found guilty of having a striking daughter!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
All I can think of is the 2 kids that were killed this weekend in Baltimore while playing outside, then I see this post and I really have to say WHO CARES? Big deal so a b list celebs dad smacks her mom. Big deal, kids are dying around us and the news runs this pathetic story....Give me a freakin break.....:eek:
can you post a link to this story?

J

jamie2112

Banned
I have a heck of a time posting urls for some reason..Mike I will try to post it. This kind of thing happens all the time here in the US and its sad when a slap overshadows so much real grief.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Actually, she is A list. Big time A list. The Show is Very Popular.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis