Has Corey Greenburg totally left hi fi?

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I heard years ago he basically quit writing to go to work for MSNBC, but I've never heard nor seen him since. Does he have any journalistic involvement with audio anymore? He was brash, but one of my favorite writers. Even when he was full of it, his stuff was fun to read.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
From what I have seen that is correct. I think from some of the quotes I have seen on Cambridge Soundworks products he is doing some sort of home entertainment writing for NBC. I have seen his name pop up next to some other products but cant recall where.

I agree though, he was quite entertaining to read. I still have his review of the Paradigm Mini Monitors. Which where my first entry into quality audio equipment. After living with them for a couple of years his review was pretty dead on. He might have stretched the truth a bit when it came to his description of the high frequencies.

Cheers,
Glenn

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Rob Babcock said:
I heard years ago he basically quit writing to go to work for MSNBC, but I've never heard nor seen him since. Does he have any journalistic involvement with audio anymore? He was brash, but one of my favorite writers. Even when he was full of it, his stuff was fun to read.

I have seen him on NBC in the mornings, I think. Not often though.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Oh and by the way Rob how about them Vikings on Sunday. Culpepper is on fire right now.

Go Vikes.

Glenn

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis