Has anyone played Condemned 2 yet?

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Any thoughts on this title? My gaming budget for this week has been slotted for Rainbow 6 Vegas part deux so I am curious if the current installment is as scary as the first? No demo on Xbox Live yet :(.

Btw, I just finished the expansion pack for F.E.A.R.; it has two episodes "Extraction Point" and "Perseus Mandate". Don't bother with "Extraction Point" it wasn't developed by Monolith and you can tell the devs really couldn't come to grips with the tools, but "Perseus Mandate" is a worthy game that stands up to the original (if you liked it). If you can pick it up on the cheap like I did there are some pretty good freak out moments (and some decent gunplay) to be had.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I really liked the first one, so I was excited to see this one come to the PS3, but haven't had a chance to play it.

F.E.A.R. could have been better on the PS3; it felt too much like a port. It was good, not great. Some really creepy moments, and great sound though.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Enthusiast
Extremely creepy game. 3 of us played it at a friends house, made us jump out of our chairs at least 3 times in the first 20 minutes of play.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis