Harmon/Infinity Internet Direct?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's the refurb store, but the deals are killer for sure. The ebay store is even cheaper normally.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
It's the refurb store, but the deals are killer for sure. The ebay store is even cheaper normally.
I'll look for their ebay store just out of curousity - the last thing I need is more speakers. I still have 6 pair of speakers that I need to get rid of. :D

I've always been afraid to point anyone to an ebay store (other than official outlets) because of warranties.

M

m_vanmeter

Full Audioholic
The eBay dealer is "harmanaudio". I purchased an AVR 245 from them a couple of years ago, great price and great service. The setup mic was missing from the box and they sent me a new one immediately, no questions asked. It's as good as it gets dealing through eBay.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
The eBay dealer is "harmanaudio". I purchased an AVR 245 from them a couple of years ago, great price and great service. The setup mic was missing from the box and they sent me a new one immediately, no questions asked. It's as good as it gets dealing through eBay.
The 3600 refurbish receivers on auctions - are going for around an
average of $450. A good deal, that comes with that good customer
service.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Harman issues full warranties via the Ebay store, but I've never had a failure with a Harman receiver. The software is annoying, but the products have had very high reliability for me. Their speakers have drivers on par with speakers in the 1000s range.

The Classia Speakers have the best midrange driver in the world IMO. If I were a rich man I'd have a full setup using them. Unfortunately they cross the driver much lower than it's premium range. The drivers are also rectangular making them a royal pain to mount for me.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis