Harman/Kardon DPR 2001

TitaniumFinish

TitaniumFinish

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I've been researching the audio/video receiver product lines quite a bit lately in search of something to replace my 1998 Sony Pro Logic unit. &nbsp;It was nice while it lasted, but it's showing its age. &nbsp;In my search for information I came across this. &nbsp;It's the Harman/Kardon DPR 2001, the same as the Harman/Kardon DPR 1001 except for it has 100 watts per channel instead of 50. &nbsp;It's not available as far as I can see as of yet, but should be soon. &nbsp;I was intrigued by this unit and commensed searching for reviews, but found nothing. &nbsp;I, of course, searched for reviews for the 1001 model. &nbsp;There's a little information on it available at the HK website, a lot more if you're willing to take the time to read the manual in pdf format, Harman/Kardon DPR 1001 Information

I'd like to have your opinions on this unit. &nbsp;Has anyone had the opportunity to test one out or know someone who has? &nbsp;Please let me know as I'm highly interested. &nbsp;Also let me know if it's just a bunch of hoopla to get people to buy, but there are better units at the same price point. &nbsp;Thank you for any information you can provide me with.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis