Harman Kardon AVR7300

J

Joss

Audiophyte
I've had the 7300 for a couple of weeks now. So far, so good. I'm still setting up and tweeking.

I'm running a SA 8000 HDDVR cable box and HK DVD22 through the 7300 to a Hitachi 51F510. Using a 7.1 setup.

Anyone else have the 7300 and any comments about your experience with using the receiver.

M

Mr.T

Audioholic
Oh Man, the AVR-7300 is good stuff, I have had a chance to play with it in a multimedia installation in a new house and it sounded terrific.
This unit as you know is equipped with a DCDi image processor by Faroudja which upconverts all inputs to high resolution component video with a bandwidth of 100MHZ.

Adding to that Dolby Pro Logic II DTS ES 7.1 Channels of glorious digital sound. With Digital coaxial - Digital Optical and Component Video Output, you've got them all.

Mr.T

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Joss said:
I've had the 7300 for a couple of weeks now. So far, so good. I'm still setting up and tweeking.

I'm running a SA 8000 HDDVR cable box and HK DVD22 through the 7300 to a Hitachi 51F510. Using a 7.1 setup.

Anyone else have the 7300 and any comments about your experience with using the receiver.

It is reviewed in the current issue of Sound & Vision. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis