Happy Valentine's Day!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy holidays, all.

Fellas, if you're in a relationship and this thread actually reminded you that it's Valentine's Day - you're dead already. :D

Matt34

Matt34

Got something different this year for the wife and went with a 14yr old bonsai tree. I got my Blackberry and we are grilling a big old steak for dinner.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I took her to the best pizza place in town. Oh it was so good. And she's cooking me a huge meal right now.:D

V-day is awesome. Can't get enough of it. Who doesn't like a reason to eat sweets

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I sent my wife a large flower arrangement, and the daughter a small flower arrangement. The wife gave me a very nice card and a KJV Chronological study Bible :D This has been one of the toughest St Valentines day for us. The wife has been very ill. Strep throat and all that goes with. She had a job interview Friday that she had to reschedule due to the illness. Not a good way to get a job, by going in with a 102 f fever :p I hope everyone has had a great holliday.

Peace,
Tommy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Courtesy of NASA's picture of the day: The Heart Nebula.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Nice Adam I love that site. I looked at stuff for a hour the other day....

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
low cost lobster dinner

OOOHHHH your bad..........:D
Alex has a eye for details :D

Well I cooked Valentines dinner (couldn't pass up the price a $7.99 a pound fro live Maine Lobster). fresh asparagus, lobster with light drawn butter, and Cranberry Pistaschio fresh baked bread (I bought it ;) and a bottle of White Zinfadel. Hey I am on a budget and got by for less than $30 :):)

Take care,

MidCow2

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you look closely you can see the flacid penis...
I took a risk posting that picture with Alex in the house...as I saw the same thing within about a blink of an eye when I first saw it. :p

Then again, we probably all saw it - but didn't say it like Monkey Boy. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I took a risk posting that picture with Alex in the house...as I saw the same thing within about a blink of an eye when I first saw it. :p

Then again, we probably all saw it - but didn't say it like Monkey Boy. :D
Clearly a case of entrapment.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
We had a great night of steak, lobster and scotch. Spent more than what I made selling my amp but had a heck of a time. Feel really bad this morning and I am out of caffeine and Ibuprofen so I am uncertain I will survive.

We actually talked more than we have in a long time. Man I love this chick!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good for you, Greg! You can always go to the store to get some drugs, but finding a soul mate isn't that easy. (People need to start working on that, btw.)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna do something Valentine's Day-ish today because we spent all day yesterday not speaking to each other because I don't smoke anymore. Hopefully I can find some 50% off chocolate to buy.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Sure you do. You can see that it's red, right? If you look closely you can see the flacid penis attached to it indicating that it is about to fall asleep.:D
Oh..ok, I just had to turn my head a little and close one eye.
Now I see it.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna do something Valentine's Day-ish today because we spent all day yesterday not speaking to each other because I don't smoke anymore. Hopefully I can find some 50% off chocolate to buy.
Am I the only one romantic enough to buy her a used Emotiva MPS-1?
What the hell happened to romance damit!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis