mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Happy Fathers Day

With all the speakers we have. With all the subwoofers. With all the receivers, pre/pros, and amps. With all the plasma, LCD's, and DLP's.

There is no better HT then watching your kids grow up. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I only have one BUT she sure did grow up fast. Just looking at some old pictures sure brings back some memories. :):) Kind of hard to believe she will be 20-years old come this November. :eek::eek: Kudos to all the "Dads" out there and on this forum.

Cheers,

Phil

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hah

Happy Fathers Day With all the speakers we have. With all the subwoofers. With all the receivers, pre/pros, and amps. With all the plasma, LCD's, and DLP's. There is no better HT then watching your kids grow up. :D
speak for yourself:p. I've also heard it's rather more enjoyable after they fly the coop.:D

Ps: Happy Fathers Day to all you DAD'S:).

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Our boy is 7...already...where does the time go?:confused:

"They" bought me (us) Reading Phillies tickets for today. :) (AA minor league team of the Phila. Phillies) It will be fun cotton candying up the boy :D and the first 2000 get a tie!:p

Yesterday we had a GTG with both sides of the family. My Pop her Dad and step Dad all in attendance. (yes, everyone gets along great)

It's been very good.

Happy Fathers Day to all!

SBF1

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To every man out there that has past on a new subwoofer, amp, or any other A/V dream so that his kids can have straight teeth...I salute you.

Seriously, happy father's day to all you fathers out there! The sacrifices can be great, but so can the rewards.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis