Happy Birthday to the Forum Caveman

majorloser

majorloser

Happy Birthday Stratman!!!! :)

Not counting the years you were frozen in that glacier, how old are you? :p

Well, hopefully the cavewife will allow you to buy yourself something nice for the cave crib. Like maybe a new amp, new speakers or a new club. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Birthdays, So easy even a Stratman can do it!:D

Have a great one!!!:cool:

SBF1

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Feelin' old yet, pardner? ;)

Put on that B-day suit and have a blast today. Many happy returns!!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Wow you guys know how to make a caveman feel young again, a hearty and warm thanks, with all gratitude, to my friends here at Audioholics, you guys are a great bunch of people and hopefully soon we'll be able to finally meet. Thanks guys really!

I'm spending the afternoon with my son Mikey and cavewife, later the entire family is getting together at a local Cajun restaurant for jambalaya and good beer. This morning I helped a buddy re-connect his HT and hang a 50" Panny he just got, my wish list is so large it's giving cavewife a migraine, hey I'm just happy to be alive!!! All else is just gravy!

Again thank you all. I really truly appreciate it.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
what a coincidence, I just ordered my Encino Man DVD.

Happy Birthday!

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Nothing much to say for me except:
HAVE A BLOODY FUN BIRTHDAY CAVEMAN!!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, buy more dvds today at least you have a valid reason...:D

annunaki

annunaki

Happy birthday ole master of the cave. Have a piece of mammoth meat for me later. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
How did I miss this thread! Happy birthday Strat!

After living all these thousands of years I have to ask: When you got your first wheel did you really get Geico?

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Same here, I wasn't on the forum long yesterday so missed this one. Happy Birthday Stratman. Hope you got to relax a bit and have some fun.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
How did I miss this thread! Happy birthday Strat!

After living all these thousands of years I have to ask: When you got your first wheel did you really get Geico?
I've had GEICO since 1989 B.C.:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Again thanks everyone, I really appreciate you thoughts and kind words, you guys make this place the best site on the net.:)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
And to rub it in allllllll your faces, I wrote him a happy Bday PM at 2:45am on the day of his Bday.

Bam! :p

Did your drink that Guinness like I told you? I think I'm actually starting to loose my taste for them!

SheepStar

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
And to rub it in allllllll your faces, I wrote him a happy Bday PM at 2:45am on the day of his Bday.

Bam! :p

Did your drink that Guinness like I told you? I think I'm actually starting to loose my taste for them!

SheepStar
Yes I did! With blackened mahi-mahi and jambalaya, if you're losing your taste for them lay off for a while, it'll come back, it's happened to me before.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Wow you guys know how to make a caveman feel young again, a hearty and warm thanks, with all gratitude, to my friends here at Audioholics, you guys are a great bunch of people and hopefully soon we'll be able to finally meet. Thanks guys really!

I'm spending the afternoon with my son Mikey and cavewife, later the entire family is getting together at a local Cajun restaurant for jambalaya and good beer. This morning I helped a buddy re-connect his HT and hang a 50" Panny he just got, my wish list is so large it's giving cavewife a migraine, hey I'm just happy to be alive!!! All else is just gravy!

Again thank you all. I really truly appreciate it.
A bit late but not forgotten:D
Hope that dinner was to your liking.
Happy birthday and a few more to come.:D

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I've been out of town for a few days with no internet:eek: Sorry to have missed the big day, Caveman! Happy belated birthday, my good man!;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis