Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
GTAV Confirmed

Rockstar has officially confirmed GTAV, this announcement was made via Twitter:

#GTAV rockstargames.com

You'll see this picture and the words “Trailer 11.02.11″.

Sadly there isn't much more info to report at this time but as soon as there is I'll make sure to post it A.S.A.P.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Believe it or not, I actually heard it mentioned on the news on the radio this morning. LOL. Mainstream.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't think GTA IV was as nearly as fun as Vice City...
I thought GTA IV would be fun playing in my own city virtual equivalent, but It never really got me excited as Vice city

Never got in to SanAndreas ether

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Believe it or not, I actually heard it mentioned on the news on the radio this morning. LOL. Mainstream.
That's funny, considering that the mainstream media has made it appoint to go after the series. Well I guess they are giving parents the heads up so they could blame it for their kids behavior.:rolleyes:

A

Arcane19

Audioholic Intern
To be honest, I was not the biggest fan of GTA4. After I beat the single player and side missions (Story based side missions, not stupid finding packages stuff). I never picked up the game again. The Second time i picked it up I Played the Biker Gang thing when it came out. Never played Ballad of Gay Tony. I am not sure if I would get GTAV.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a look at Rockstar's latest in the GTA series...enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It reminds of Vice City - I'm exited !

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Meh.

I played one of the GTA's a LONG time ago. I think it was back on the PS 2. I don't remember if it was 2 or 3 or what, but I got bored. I played it for a little while but just couldn't get into it for some reason. I had more fun driving around listening to the cool 80's radio station than playing the game.

Haven't played GTA since. Maybe I'll give this one a shot.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Meh is my reaction too. Even in Red Dead Redemption it was almost more fun to just roam around doing random stuff than to play the game, and that game was fun.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Online Multiplayer Confirmed

Rockstar has made a major change to GTA the series....online multiplayer. This has been confirmed in a news release posted on Rockstar's website.

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis