GT5 Could Have Become PS4 Title

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Gran Turismo 5 Could Have Become PS4 Title
07/12/2010 Written by Zak Islam

Polyphony Digital has reiterated on several occasions that Gran Turismo 5 is so big in terms of depth and quality, it could be a next-gen game. The developers has once again said the sheer level of detail and level of precision makes Gran Turismo 5 more suitable for next generation machines.
Polyphony Digital CEO and Gran Turismo creator, Kaz Yamauchi, told OPM:

The level of precision we’ve achieved [in GT5] is actually more suited to the next generation of machines.

In addition, the famed developer spoke about the racing simulators’ 200 premium cars:

The detail that goes into a premium model [has] gone beyond the level of the current PlayStation.

Intriguing news for the gaming world, of course. However, unfortunately, the wait for PlayStation 3 owners has only become more anxious.

You really can’t help think – with the game being described as such a detailed game that it could become a PS4 title – that PS3 owners and gamers alike are in for a real treat. Speed on November.

Source: PSLS

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was reading an article the other day and now I know why they pushed it out for so long: they made it 3D.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I was reading an article the other day and now I know why they pushed it out for so long: they made it 3D.
There has yet to be any confirmation that it's done yet last I heard it was 90% complete and that was 2 or 3 months ago.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This was a blurb in an article about upcoming 3D games, but it was listed as a for sure title that will be 3D coming out by the end of this year.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
This was a blurb in an article about upcoming 3D games, but it was listed as a for sure title that will be 3D coming out by the end of this year.
Sorry for the confusion J, 3D is confirmed for GT5. what I was trying to say game completion sits at 90% and that was 2 or 3 months ago, you would have thought I learned not to drink and post by now.:eek::D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My guess is they are just taking this time to polish it up and make sure all the online stuff is working right for a holiday release. They can sit on it now because they know it will be a bigger seller at Xmas.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis