Grocery food & drinks, etc haul thread, Hey why not? ;>}

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Since we are in home prison and can only go out for these, heck why the heck not. Not everything but some essential things. More later. :p
IMG_20200401_145411_627.jpg

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
We're considered essential in our county (private construction) so we're working but I see that coming to an end soon if the building permit offices are not back up and running by the end of April.

That said...my wife has not left the house in over a week now.

No pics, but yesterday we received our order of seafood from Alaska...if it can be delivered, it's being delivered right now. The pantry is loaded with more snacks than I can ever remember seeing.
My butcher is still open if I want a good steak.

I stocked up tequila today...it wouldn't bother me much if were suddenly deemed non-essential for a week or two.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll give you fifty cents a sheet for that toilet paper roll!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'll give you fifty cents a sheet for that toilet paper roll!
1,000 sheet roll, that is $500!
But best conceal it in something inconspicuous like an AVR box so it doesn't "disappear" in transit!

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seems to be plenty of paper goods in my local stores now, however I tried to buy some Clorox disinfecting wipes but it's 'out of stock' (probably same clowns who hoarded all the TP at the start of the pandemic). But I think I've got THAT licked! Will put my childhood curiosity about chemicals to good use and whip up a spray bottle full of 70% isopropyl alcohol and 90 proof rye whiskey! That outta kill every germ in the place. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis