Gran Turismo progress

D

davo

Full Audioholic
Just have to wait another year till the release.:rolleyes:
Quote:
French gaming mag Joypad landed an exclusive interview with Gran Turismo producer Kazunori Yamauchi in their June (or as they say in French, Juin…5 years of French classes and that’ about all I know) issue and they were able to extract some details about the next Gran Turismo game, potentially awesome details. From what it sounds like, they’ll be taking full advantage of the powers of the Playstation 3 for the Gran Turismo 5. Well, maybe not so much “taking full advantage” as much as “utilizing to make a kick *** racing game”. Here’s a few of the features we have to look forward to…
In regards to the cars…

* -All cars from Gran Turismo 4 will be in Gran Turismo 5, in addition to all Ferrari and F1 cars.
* -There will be downloadable cars and tracks.
* -The cars will take and show damage.
* -You, as the user, will have your choice of 4 driving views.

Now that is pretty nice in itself, but that isn’t it…

* -There will be new city tracks.
* -There will be online multiplayer, with 12-20 users being able to participate any one online race at a given time.
* -The weather can and will change, on some tracks, as your driving through them.

Now, since i can’t read French, there may be some other details I’ve missed but I’m happy with the above features. The online races will be huge and I hope that they get the same features as the single player races will get. I hate it when the multi-player experience is watered down. The Playstation 3 has some really promising titles coming down the pipe, now if they would only get released, then all will be well.

Source:http://www.younewb.com/2007/05/26/ne...info-surfaces/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis