Gran Turismo 5 Details

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Gran Turismo 5 Features Over 1000 Cars
06/17/2010 Written by Zak Islam

Gran Turismo 5 has been in development for years now. The game’s anticipated release date announcement was made during E3 and now more information – including the fact that Gran Turismo 5 has over 1000 licensed cars – has been unveiled about Sony and Polyphony Digital’s PlayStation 3 exclusive racer.

The information coming out of the 2010 E3 expo regarding the game are as follows:

* Various professional race modes from around the world such as NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.

* More than 1000 licensed cars

* Real-time visual damage

* 16 player online multiplayer races

* Two-player split/screen mode.

* Career mode returns with a full world map, licensed car dealerships, tuning and body shops, and car washes. Start your car collection, customize them to your liking, and live the life of a pro racer.

* Compete in franchise mainstays like point-based Championship Race series and hone your skills with License Tests.

* Gran Turismo TV Video gives players access to an online clearinghouse of great motorsport video programming (both HD and SD – all broadcast quality) through PSN. Users can now export this content to the GT PSP Museum (GT PSP required).

* Photo Mode and Photo Album allows users to capture their greatest GT moments, and share with friends. Players can stage and capture stylish shots from a number of angles and locations.

* Photo Album can be shared online, and the Online Replay Album lets players capture replay video from their favorite races and upload them to YouTube for the world to see.

* Players can create custom soundtracks from music stored on their PS3s to play in-game.

* Players who own Gran Turismo PSP and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue can transfer cars unlocked in that game directly to their garage in Gran Turismo 5 for use in Arcade Mode through special cross-talk interoperability.

Gran Turismo 5 will be released in North America on November 2nd, 2010. The game’s collectors edition was recently detailed. The game will also be released in full 3D.
[Source]

Via: PSLS

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
One more little detail for those looking forward to GT5, Porsche will not be in this one either. Porsche will be exclusive to the new NFS Hot Pursuit game, which is a little disappointing.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
NFS has always favored the Porsche for some reason. It was the best car in the original hot pursuit game.

GPS

GPS

Enthusiast
I have had this game reserved at gamestop since 2007, i'm pretty sure its never coming out.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
looking foward to it......

I just hope they fix the problems on the last game. I really hated all the screens you had to go through. I also hated trying to find a race. I would pick a car and not being able to find a race because of restrictions for that race,total BS. Anyway still will buy it when it comes out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis