GoldenEar Forcefield 4 Sub

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
The PC 2000 is just as powerful as there box counterpart the PB 2000 I have no doubt it in my mind that you would love even one of those let alone duals
P.S. eBay has deals on those all the time for less then the $800 SVS asking price.
Or keep an eye on their outlet. Here's one with no damage. They actually have a few of them right now. I got all of my Ultras through their outlet. Full factory warranty too.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So I have spent several days tweaking my system XO's, sub placement, etc. and have come to the painful conclusion that the two (2) RSL Speedwoofers 10S subs may be too small for my listening area. Again, my listening area is approximately 1800 CuFt. (including cathedral ceiling). It is an open floor-plan with an additional 2000 CuFt to the left of the listening area (dining room) and another 700 CuFt. behind the listening position (kitchen). As good and accurate as the RSL's are I feel I need more output to fill the listening area. I have limited space for my subs but have had a few suggestions on the forum. Some of these have been sealed subs. The ones I am looking at are the PowerSound S1510 / Hsu-ULS-15mk2 / Monolith M15-S (this one is largest and least likely of the three due to its size). SVS could be in the running as well. I know the pros and cons of ported vs sealed regarding output, etc. but I guess my thinking is a very good quality 15" sealed sub should perform very well. I could not purchase two subs at this point but the plan is to add a second one in the not too distant future. Is my thinking straight or am I way off base?

I failed to mention the Rythmik F15HP
I ended up getting two 15" subs for my big room and don't regret it even a little. I can reach 20 hz and lower with no problem now. You've got a pretty big room there, I'd consider going a bit bigger.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I ended up getting two 15" subs for my big room and don't regret it even a little. I can reach 20 hz and lower with no problem now. You've got a pretty big room there, I'd consider going a bit bigger.
Agreed I'd rather have too much headroom then not enough although I do believe the op has size constraints so we have to be careful reccomending subs too big for him. I could be mistaken on that though

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis