God of War III Getting Fighter Minigame?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
God of War III Getting Fighter Minigame?
By Mike Sharkey | Mar 30, 2010
Rumor mill reports the Spartans Stand Tall teaser will reveal fighter DLC.

The God of War III Spartans Stand Tall teaser site is one step closer to a reveal, and according to one rumor, when the clock runs out, Sony Santa Monica will announce a multiplayer fighter minigame is coming via DLC in April.

The rumor began on the Game Trailers forum, where one member posted scans from the upcoming edition of the French Official PlayStation Magazine. The pages scanned show a small article dated April 2010 and titled Du Multi Pour Kratos!

http://ps3media.gamespy.com/ps3/image/article/108/1080780/kratosfighter_1269991805.jpg

Images from the scan aren't very high in resolution, but they appear to show Kratos facing off against Zeus in one shot and Hercules in another in a Street Fighter-like battle. Check out the post for yourself, and bring your French dictionary along.

Source: GameSpy

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They already have Kratos on the PSP version of Soul Caliber. I think a fighter with a lot of the GOWIII characters could be kind of fun. It can't be any worse than Tekken 6 (a BIG disappointment) :rolleyes:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I am sorry to inform you guys that this was an April Fool's joke done by a French magazine, I hate April Fool's as a holiday with that being said I would ask the Mods to please go ahead and delete this thread Thank You.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis