Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sooo...you want to watch @highfigh not having sex?

Interesting....

:D
I almost spit out my coffee! Lolol

Hey, at least I didn't want him to demonstrate the opposite... :p

To be clear tho, I mean demonstrate to me that preaching it works, not the actual act, lol.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

To be clear tho, I mean demonstrate to me that preaching it works, not the actual act, lol.
I understood that, but it would be harder to make a joke out of it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

If you want abstinence to work just let me post one of my speaker reviews about the ports. That'll straighten up all this sexual Tom Foolery real quick ;)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If you want abstinence to work just let me post one of my speaker reviews about the ports. That'll straighten up all this sexual Tom Foolery real quick ;)
You'd be that one person people are worried about when they say letting "the gays get married and the next thing you know people will be marrying dogs and goats," meanwhile Dan will be picking which speaker to marry based on the size and number of ports.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You'd be that one person people are worried about when they say letting "the gays get married and the next thing you know people will be marrying dogs and goats," meanwhile Dan will be picking which speaker to marry based on the size and number of ports.
You damn well rootin tootin better believe I would!

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If he gets a dual ported speaker does that mean he can have a 3 way..?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Abstinence works poorly. Period. People are horny.
After this post, I'm done arguing about abstinence-

The act of abstaining prevents pregnancy. Teaching, preaching or recommending it don't.

This has been similar to the saying "Communication is great, when it actually happens".

I have never written that preaching abstinence works.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Teaching, preaching or recommending it don't
That's been my point, this entire time, over several pages but you kept repeating "abstinence works". That does nothing to address my point nor have any relevance to what I saying. A nice man of straw to knock down tho, one might say...

highfigh

highfigh

That's been my point, this entire time, over several pages but you kept repeating "abstinence works". That does nothing to address my point nor have any relevance to what I saying. A nice man of straw to knock down tho, one might say...
No, that HAS NOT been your point- you have always posted that it doesn't work. Again, abstinence works, preaching it doesn't.

Abstain- it's a verb. If someone abstains, pregnancy won't result. Abstinence is a concept. The recommendation doesn't work well but practicing it does.

Let's drop it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
After this post, I'm done arguing about abstinence-

The act of abstaining prevents pregnancy. Teaching, preaching or recommending it don't.

This has been similar to the saying "Communication is great, when it actually happens".

I have never written that preaching abstinence works.
Then why even bring it up? You could also recommend masturbation....but might run into religious issues with that I suppose. :)

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
If he gets a dual ported speaker does that mean he can have a 3 way..?
This is true audiophilia?. Someone can claim it produces a more mellow speaker sound. But it might shriek a bit during the act itself. Note my avatar with the seminude speaker.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No, that HAS NOT been your point- you have always posted that it doesn't work. Again, abstinence works, preaching it doesn't.

Abstain- it's a verb. If someone abstains, pregnancy won't result. Abstinence is a concept. The recommendation doesn't work well but practicing it does.

Let's drop it.
Me: "Preaching abstinence demonstrably does not work."

You: *Preaches abstinence*

Me:

facepalm.jpg

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How could you know how they considered embryos and how they viewed abortion?
I heard the bible mentions life is considered when mother feels their breathing after birth. Otherwise nothing mentioned. So, it must not have been an issue back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis