Getting That Itch Again...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Overlord
Oh wow! Gives me hope for when I move my little PB-1000 nearfield. Encouraging news.
I honestly can't imagine what is going on at your house. My buddy has crazy PSA subs and those things that shake the couch and that's the craziest bass I ever experienced.
Got a progress report..?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Field Marshall
Got a progress report..?
Well it's complicated. I bought a nice Mediabrige 25 foot sub cable. Busted my hump getting the sub behind the couch which was not easy and immediately did not like the idea of a 25 cable across the floor so I never tried it in the end. I don't want to spend 120 bucks on a wireless system from SVS at the moment so I'm at status quo at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well it's complicated. I bought a nice Mediabrige 25 foot sub cable. Busted my hump getting the sub behind the couch which was not easy and immediately did not like the idea of a 25 cable across the floor so I never tried it in the end. I don't want to spend 120 bucks on a wireless system from SVS at the moment so I'm at status quo at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I don't get it!
I say try it (with your cord across the room on a temporary basis) and then determine if it is worth the $120 for a wireless system (whether you do it this week or next year is up to you, but once you try it you can determine if it is an objective)!

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis