Gears of War 3 Anticipation and Discussion

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Release Date: September 20, 2011

Four player co-op campaign, Beast Mode, Horde Mode 2.0. Can't wait!

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
I kind of gave up on GOW's online anything after Gears 2's online fiasco.

The Horde mode looks vastly improved and four-player campaign is a definite plus, though. That said, I don't think I'll be picking it up until it's $20 or so.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Less than a week away now .... I'll probably get it just to finish the campaign.

Steve

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I can't people there is no talk about this game. Usually AH even does a article of their own :eek:.

I find the game very good and they have definitely made some big improvements especially for Horde and the new addition Beast mode which I like a lot. Plowing threw the Onyx guards and fortifications on level 12 with a few berserkers is hella fun. :D

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I've been playing, got it and a new xbox a few days ago. My old one took a crap. I actually got the GOW box, 320G HD. I also got the Kinect version for my kids, which is fun too. Been playing lots of Warzone and Horde. I like it so far, but still getting use to it. The last 1st person I played was Reach, and that was a while ago.

I love GoW - probably my favorite game up until I got suckered into the Uncharted franchise which has spoiled me on good storytelling and voice acting.

With that said, I'll get GoW 3, but I'm not paying full price. I can wait.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I love GoW - probably my favorite game up until I got suckered into the Uncharted franchise which has spoiled me on good storytelling and voice acting.

With that said, I'll get GoW 3, but I'm not paying full price. I can wait.
The campaign is only a small portion to this game. Gears of war is all about the the multiplayer, horde and beast mode.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
The campaign is only a small portion to this game. Gears of war is all about the the multiplayer, horde and beast mode.
The campaign is good though, going through on insane now which is a fair bit more of a challenge. Most of the multiplayer is very good, some not so much.

Steve

I don't care for multi-player - I'm all about Co-Op with Gears. I like games where I'm "in the movie". It's just my thing. And with Co-Op you get to experience something with your friends, making it that much more enjoyable for me.

Only problem now is that Tom Andry is going to have to play it in the middle of the afternoon when we eventually Xbox Live-it since he's in Australia!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I don't care for multi-player - I'm all about Co-Op with Gears. I like games where I'm "in the movie". It's just my thing. And with Co-Op you get to experience something with your friends, making it that much more enjoyable for me.

Only problem now is that Tom Andry is going to have to play it in the middle of the afternoon when we eventually Xbox Live-it since he's in Australia!
Wait until you become a Beserker for the first time. ;)

PS. If you want a game that feels like a movie, Mass Effect 2 delivers.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
No, if you want a game that feels like a movie, watch/play Xenosaga lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis