J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
At this moment, gametrade01 has spammed us with no less than 6 different pieces of junk. I was tracking him, e-mailing the moderators (with the exclamation mark), and then was prevented for "60 seconds" from alerting them of the next piece of junk. I know it's better than it used to be, but there must be a better way. How about we locate him, and have the spam police cheerfully beat him to a pulp?;)

I am not a man of violence, so this suggestion is pure jest and sarcasm.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
No shiznit. What a parasite. I reported him too.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like the goon squad caught up with him. Not too bad...about five minutes. Three cheers for the goon squad!

Matt34

Matt34

Using the report feature is the best way to deal with them, it sends an email to all the mods.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Using the report feature is the best way to deal with them, it sends an email to all the mods.
Acknowledged (that's what I did anyway). So his posts have been deleted, and I asssume you've prevented him from posting. He's still lurking around though (he's still listed as a currently active user)...isn't a permanent ban in order? I'm not trying to make work for you guys, but c'mon, he's a leach.

Matt34

Matt34

He was permanently banned on the spot(as are all spammers), why it shows him actively browsing, I don't know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis