FS: YAMAHA RX-A3080 Brand New

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have an extra Flagship Yamaha RX-A3080 brand new in the box for sale for $1575 shipped.

The RX-A3080 is in high demand and short supply.

It has both Main XLR Inputs and XLR Outputs.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
I have an extra Flagship Yamaha RX-A3080 brand new in the box for sale.

Just got it off the assembly line huh.
Here added one with the hood off for you look at the size of the power supply.
E636FED7-B3BD-4017-8AA9-7AA2A0AA5B3E.jpeg

791F6A32-4499-42EB-84A8-5D0BC72C4A4A.jpeg

BB180E07-6FD9-4C8E-95A0-9BDA53A635A2.jpeg
5BDB09FB-7421-45BD-A438-74A0A1C2C0F1.jpeg
33634A10-935B-4C0C-9A49-E0FED3D6B199.jpeg

Can't make out the size of the caps 12,000 each?, on Yamahas site it's says Hybrid power supply

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
E7A2F989-3789-40C8-AFB1-3E7A3F1AD0C2.jpeg

Just put in my order!! Sweet! Special anniversary edition a3080! Coming Straight from Overseas! shipping cost me 150 bucks!

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
It needs more XLR connections, just L/R is lame. Then again it's just a Yamaha. Weird terminology and all... :)

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
I have an extra Flagship Yamaha RX-A3080 brand new in the box for sale.

Hey Andrew, start a bidding on this? Crutchfield doesn't have one Amazon doesn't have one umm A4L doesn't have a refurbished. Start at umm say 1700 Minimum and see where it goes. Winning bid gets 50 Andrew bucks for the next purchase with AudioRX! :D or start a Ticket raffle! Yeah bro thats it! 100 bucks a ticket!! Think about it Andrew!!;) if you do the raffle here is my 100 AudioRX bucks! I'm in!:D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Andrew, start a bidding on this? Crutchfield doesn't have one Amazon doesn't have one umm A4L doesn't have a refurbished. Start at umm say 1700 Minimum and see where it goes. Winning bid gets 50 Andrew bucks for the next purchase with AudioRX! :D or start a Ticket raffle! Yeah bro thats it! 100 bucks a ticket!! Think about it Andrew!!;) if you do the raffle here is my 100 AudioRX bucks! I'm in!:D
Oh, I totally forgot to mention the price. It’s $1575 shipped.

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, I totally forgot to mention the price. It’s $1550 shipped.
Start a Raffle dude!! If the Minimum is 1550. than when it gets to 1550 everything else after can go to your Marketing manager me!:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Was wondering how much of that $3000 you originally mentioned you were aiming at :)
$3000?

I am told the new RX-A8 (that will replace the RX-A3080) will retail $3,000, at least initially.

I think when the RX-A3080 was first released, the retail was $2200. But Yamaha lowered the MSRP to $2000. They seem to always do this - lower the MSRP after the models have been out for some time.

So the upcoming RX-A8 may be $3000 initially in late 2020, then go down to $2800 later in 2021.

Here is a pic from Amazon Pre-order for the RX-A8 at $3,000 + Tax.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

$3000?

I am told the new RX-A8 (that will replace the RX-A3080) will retail $3,000, at least initially.

I think when the RX-A3080 was first released, the retail was $2200. But Yamaha lowered the MSRP to $2000. They seem to always do this - lower the MSRP after the models have been out for some time.

So the upcoming RX-A8 may be $3000 initially in late 2020, then go down to $2800 later in 2021.
I thought you had mentioned $3k in your original post.....maybe I was on my phone without my reading glasses, tho :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought you had mentioned $3k in your original post.....maybe I was on my phone without my reading glasses, tho :)
Oh, no, I would never do that. I did initially mention the $3K MSRP for the RX-A8, but then decided to delete that since it might seem impertinent. So I just stuck to talking only about the RX-A3080. :D

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, no, I would never do that. I did initially mention the $3K MSRP for the RX-A8, but then decided to delete that since it might seem impertinent. So I just stuck to talking only about the RX-A3080. :D
That's why I said start at 1500 and Raffle it off! :DI wasn't gonna just come out and try to lowball ya. That's a new unit, if I remember right A4L had a refurbished a3080 going for 1599.00 plus shipping and only a 18 month warranty.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Okay, that's what I saw and thought you just had a typo in the model number :)

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
Where did you find a white 3080?
I found that photo on a website. It's a site where you ship your Yamaha "Advantage" AVR to them and they do those Anesthetics upgrades. I posted that pic up just to polk fun at Denons new 110 year Anniversary AVR. Personally I wouldn't ship any AVR to someone I don't know to mess with my AVR to do something like that. I guess Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder when it comes to audio gear. I myself like the look of Yamahas new 2020 line some don't. Think, some like speakers that are brite sounding speakers "Hot Tweeter" or warm sounding if that really means anything.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This brand new Yamaha RX-A3080 is still available. Price is $1575 shipped.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis