FS/Trade: Acoustic Elegance TD10H, Transducer Labs N28BER Beryllium

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Hello Everyone (scroll down to see what I have for sale),

If you have any of the drivers I'm looking for please let me know! I am willing to trade or buy!

I'm looking for 5 Pairs (in total, not all need come from you) of either of these two drivers:
Dayton RS125-8
SB Acoustics SB12CAC-8

2 Pairs
of:
Dayton RS225-4

1 Pair
of:
Dayton RS225-8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS or Trade:

4x RS180P-8 - $35/ea - SOLD

Single AE TD10H
- This is a $400 driver, I will let it go for $150 because I only have 1. BNIB. NEVER mounted. John accidentally sent me the wrong driver, told me to keep it and sell it.

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014026.jpg Views:    0 Size:    194.3 KB ID:    1427845

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014008.jpg Views:    0 Size:    179.2 KB ID:    1427843

Transducer Labs N28BER: $400/Pr. (That's a few bucks more than the price for a single tweeter)
One of the units has a dimple in the dome - it looks worse in pics than in person. It measures and sounds completely normal. The dome CAN be replaced as long as Ned has some domes left.
I will include my custom designed, aluminum waveguides with the purchase - they cost me $200 to have milled. ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014200.jpg Views:    0 Size:    296.0 KB ID:    1427844

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014238.jpg Views:    0 Size:    297.3 KB ID:    1427842

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hello Everyone (scroll down to see what I have for sale),

If you have any of the drivers I'm looking for please let me know! I am willing to trade or buy!

I'm looking for 5 Pairs (in total, not all need come from you) of either of these two drivers:
Dayton RS125-8
SB Acoustics SB12CAC-8

2 Pairs
of:
Dayton RS225-4

1 Pair
of:
Dayton RS225-8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS or Trade:

4x RS180P-8
- $35/ea

View attachment 32986

Single AE TD10H
- This is a $400 driver, I will let it go for $150 because I only have 1. BNIB. NEVER mounted. John accidentally sent me the wrong driver, told me to keep it and sell it.

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014026.jpg Views:    0 Size:    194.3 KB ID:    1427845

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014008.jpg Views:    0 Size:    179.2 KB ID:    1427843

Transducer Labs N28BER: $400/Pr. (That's a few bucks more than the price for a single tweeter)
One of the units has a dimple in the dome - it looks worse in pics than in person. It measures and sounds completely normal. The dome CAN be replaced as long as Ned has some domes left.
I will include my custom designed, aluminum waveguides with the purchase - they cost me $200 to have milled. ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014200.jpg Views:    0 Size:    296.0 KB ID:    1427844

Click image for larger version  Name:    20191229_014238.jpg Views:    0 Size:    297.3 KB ID:    1427842
Those are some killer deals! I've heard all of them and the AE and Transducer Labs drivers are superb. The TLs were almost in my Salks but there was an issue with availability and ended up with the SB Acoustic beryllium instead.

Good luck with the sale!

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Those are some killer deals! I've heard all of them and the AE and Transducer Labs drivers are superb. The TLs were almost in my Salks but there was an issue with availability and ended up with the SB Acoustic beryllium instead.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks EverettT!

Which Salks do you have? :)

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks EverettT!

Which Salks do you have? :)
Song 3 Encore. Jim had an issue with the Transducer Labs availablilty while my order was in production so I was ok with the change to the SBs (over 6 months regardless lol) Have heard both and they are completely interchangeable from an audible stand point.

EDIT: Would have love to heard the tweeters in a wave guide, I assume that performance would have been increased

Last edited:
monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Song 3 Encore. Jim had an issue with the Transducer Labs availablilty while my order was in production so I was ok with the change to the SBs (over 6 months regardless lol) Have heard both and they are completely interchangeable from an audible stand point.

EDIT: Would have love to heard the tweeters in a wave guide, I assume that performance would have been increased
Jim makes very fine speakers, you made a great choice!

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
All 4 RS180Ps have been sold!

I still have the AE TD10H and the Transducer Labs N28BER

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Insanely tempting, those Tansducer Lab Be Tweets!!! I'm almost ashamed to say that if they are around next week, I'll give them a home. Ashamed only because I can't do it NOW! ;)

Please keep us updated. I will PM you if my situation frees up!

BTW, are these the A or G variant? And if you know, what is the difference? Thank you.

Best,
R

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
HI @ryanosaur

I will definitely keep you updated. You're also welcome to message me on Facebook if you'd like!

The G has a glassfiber voicecoil bobbin and the A has an aluminum bobbin.

I chose the G because it's non-conductive. :)

Do you have any plans for the pair? :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis