corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
For sale. One SVS PB10-ISD in the black finish. This unit was purchased in March and used sparingly. Why am I getting rid of it? Simple. It's too big for our living space. We're planning on moving to a significantly smaller apartment and I need to downsize. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this sub, cosmetically or functionally. It's in perfect condition. Everything will be inlcuded with sale: original shipping box, manual, detachable power cord...even the cool SVS pen they ship with it.

Feel free to view photos here (sorry about the dust on the lens):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32431620@N00/sets/1252032/show/

Looking to get $350, but of course that's obo, so e-mail offers. Buyer to pay for shipping. I'm new to selling here, but by all means, look up my user profile on eBay: corysmith01

You'll see I have 30 posted feedback responses with a 100% feedback rating. I can accept paypal, but figure that into your offer (+3%). Also, this thing ships @ 75 lbs, so figure in a decent amount for shipping. It will ship from zip code 22102 (North. VA/Wash. DC area) if you want look into costs. Local pick up is also fine. I'm fielding offers on it, but if I get none, I will put it up on eBay in the next few days. PM me or email me at: corysmith01@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Last edited:
corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
The sub is SOLD Thanks to everyone who e-mailed with interest.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis