FS: Stereo boombox Victor RC M90

V

von5

Audiophyte
For your consideration is a nicely used Stereo boombox Victor RC M90 in excellent working condition. The battery compartment is clean, the battery compartment cover with all the fasteners, The body is whole there are no scratches with this beauty. The cassette deck works well, the radio also. Externally, the state is also good considering the effectiveness of the tape recorder. All the parts are fully working and no issues at all with this equipment.
The asking price: USD$3000

Contact me via PM or email if you are interested in this
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"The competitive atmosphere for acquiring a (JVC) Victor M90 is so intense that serious bickering and arguments erupting over bidding strategies and claims of backstabbing behavior is frequently seen in internet user forums for boombox collectors. It is likely that more friendships have been ruined over this model than any other."

Wow. A holy religious icon.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Holy balls...3k? People collect the dumbest shiit.

Edit: gif no work...?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
These things apparently are actually fetching these prices... :oops:

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
These things apparently are actually fetching these prices... :oops:
Not from anyone I know. Or even want to know. Anyone who would spend that much on a boombox isn't going to be in my social circle.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man I wish Id have kept my old Magnavox boom box with the price these things are fetching these days.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis