FS: Status Acoustics Voce Fina marble reference bookshelf speakers

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
No doubt you already know of the magnificent Status Acoustics Voce Fina reference bookshelf loudpseakers. If not, here’s a great review from Audioholics: http://www.audioholics.com/bookshelf-speaker-reviews/voce-fina-review

Well, my home theater retail store (Luminous Audio and Video of Big Sky, Montana) is unfortunately closing its doors and liquidating all inventory. I have TWO pairs of these ultra-rare, marble granite beauties. I have one pair in “Rainforest Green,” being the one literally shown in this product sheet: http://www.statusacoustics.com/PDF_Files/VoceFina_CutSheet.pdf

Our other pair is in a gorgeous “Volga Blue" marble, which has tones of black/grey/dark brown at first glance, but has beautiful flecks of iridescent greens and blues that appear under lighting.

The Voce Finas are a true work of art that sound as amazing as they look. The Rainforest Green pair was on display at my showroom, while the Volga Blue pair has been on display at a local high-end art gallery alongside art from one of the most prominent nature photographers out there.

They retail for $15,000, but I am clearing them out for $12,000 (or best offer). With a reasonable offer, I will include personal delivery to anywhere within the continental United States and will help you set them up!

Please feel free to PM or call me at 406-640-0626 with any questions that you may have. I have more photos than the ones shown, but apparently I've hit my Photobucket cap, so let me know if you'd like to see more. EDIT: Here's a link to the PB album - http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/LuminousAV/library/Store/Status Acoustics

We are authorized dealers for a variety of great brands and have a ton of fantastic items we still need to sell, so please feel free to request a list of our remaining inventory. We have high end seating, speakers of all types (books, sats, in-ceilings/in-walls),subs, amps, headphones, and more. Great deals to be had for Audioholics forum members!

Last edited:
rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Ratings
1,777 8 4
Sorry to hear you're going out of business. It makes me sad to hear of brick-and-mortar audio geek stores closing their doors. There are too few left these days.

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Sorry to hear you're going out of business. It makes me sad to hear of brick-and-mortar audio geek stores closing their doors. There are too few left these days.
Thank you. It broke me and my team's hearts to make the decision to pull the plug. Lots of factors at play, but at the end of the day we had a great time doing what we did and thoroughly enjoyed sharing our passion with everybody who walked through the door. What a ride.

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Happy 2018, everyone! Just a quick bump to announce a price reduction. The Voce Finas are still available and I will be closing them out for $10K per pair including the stands, as well as personal delivery of them. This is a rare opportunity to obtain these unique works of art. A truly phenomenal loudspeaker in every regard. I had them paired with a Yamaha A-S2100 amp, another with the Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II tube amp, and both used a Sony HAP-Z1ES hi-res media player, as well as a Yamaha WXC-50 preamp. All still available. I can put together a very appealing package bundling these demo units, so let's make a deal! Thanks to all of you Audioholics that I've worked with so far on other products. It's been a true pleasure. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
3,982 21 4
How did you lose your image links?
Does Photobucket let you share photos for a week or something, then kill the links, or were you a paying member but no longer warranted since you are closing shop?

Note: Sorry, I am asking out of simple curiosity of how Photobucket operating policies.
However, thought you'd want to know your photos are MIA!

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
How did you lose your image links?
Does Photobucket let you share photos for a week or something, then kill the links, or were you a paying member but no longer warranted since you are closing shop?

Note: Sorry, I am asking out of simple curiosity of how Photobucket operating policies.
However, thought you'd want to know your photos are MIA!
Yeah, it let me share them for a little while and then poof. I really need to find a better photo sharing service. I don't mind paying a bit, but PB's prices are absurdly high. Anyhow, here's a link to the folder where you should be able to view them:
http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/LuminousAV/library/Store/Status Acoustics?sort=9&page=1
I wanted to edit that post to remove those dead links, but the forum server doesn't seem to want to let me. Thanks for the heads up!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
6,985 13 19
Yeah, it let me share them for a little while and then poof. I really need to find a better photo sharing service. I don't mind paying a bit, but PB's prices are absurdly high. Anyhow, here's a link to the folder where you should be able to view them:
http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/LuminousAV/library/Store/Status Acoustics?sort=9&page=1
I wanted to edit that post to remove those dead links, but the forum server doesn't seem to want to let me. Thanks for the heads up!
Sorry to see you are packing up shop. I know that this business is a tough racket and has been for a long time now.

I use SmugMug, for photo sharing. Excellent service. I have used them for years.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
252 1
Yes, evidently photobucket is total crap now. All I get when I click on the link is some girl sucking on something.

Sorry to hear about the buisness.

DJ

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
Ratings
Good luck with the sell. I love mine and can recommend them to anyone that appreciates great sound and beautiful stone.

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Good luck with the sell. I love mine and can recommend them to anyone that appreciates great sound and beautiful stone.
Thanks for the testimonial! They are a truly marvelous speaker. My wife's actually really hoping I can't sell them because she REALLY wants them in our home. That is saying a lot. Haha.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
Ratings
Definitely get the wife acceptance factor. True works of art. I also have the Status Acoustics Titus and these get far more compliments.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis
  • CEDIA