FS: Stageek Aluminum Desktop Speaker Stands, Pair

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Selling a pair of Stageek Aluminum Desktop Speaker Stands in excellent condition. I used these on my desktop with the PSB Alpha P3 bookshelf speakers I am also selling.

Original owner. In excellent condition. Used in kid/pet/smoke-free home. Original packaging included.

Asking $40. I'll cover shipping via the cheapest method possible. Paypal payment. Local pickup near Pittsburgh, and I'll knock a little off the price if you buy local.

Also 100% positive feedback at US Audio Mart, Ebay, and Audiogon under username fven3

Attachments

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Price might help.

How tall are the stands? I have a huge center channel that needs raised a few inches but not sure if those would work. What are the dimensions of the top part?

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Woops, added price.

From the product description at Amazon:
  • Measures: Width: 5.12'', Height: 4.72'', Depth: 6.3'', works with most speakers, and all weight 15lb each, 4" reference speakers

They basically fit the footprint of the PSB Alpha P3 perfectly.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Woops, added price.

From the product description at Amazon:
  • Measures: Width: 5.12'', Height: 4.72'', Depth: 6.3'', works with most speakers, and all weight 15lb each, 4" reference speakers

They basically fit the footprint of the PSB Alpha P3 perfectly.
Okay, thanks for the additional info. I don't think they'll work for me tho. My center channel is 12" deep and weighs over 50 lbs. They're about the right height tho, darnit.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Bump, still available
I almost asked the same question again! Lol.
How tall are the stands? I have a huge center channel that needs raised a few inches but not sure if those would work. What are the dimensions of the top part?
Yup, still looking. The dimensions are so close to possibly working for me. I'm wondering if that depth of 6.3" is enough for my 12" deep speaker? It's a wide center channel so I would want to use both stands. How deep are the speakers you were using them with?

*PS, I see you did tell me which speakers you had with them and they're 7-5/16" deep. Hmm. I'm gonna mock something up 6.3" deep and see how my speaker sits on it.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
I'll double check the depth of the top surface of the stand too, just to make sure it is the full 6.3" deep as stated in the specs.

H

HipSonic

Audioholic Intern
Do you think these will work with Kef LS50's ?

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
That is right on the tippy (pun intended :p) edge of being enough. Like, they would work but aren't as stable as I'd like. Thanks for the effort man, but I'm gonna pass.
No problem at all. And yeah I agree it'd be pushing it using these for a 12" deep speaker.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis